How could you do that???

I just found a girl i know, grew up with in school, got pregnant with a boy i knows baby a few yrs ago and she requested to be put to sleep while she had a csection to have the baby so that she never had to see it and then gave it up for adoption. alls i could think is what the Fck, how could you do that?????????????? some women really have no motherly instinct at all & i wish they also didnt have ovaries.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 8:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I don't know why that stuff happens I would never give my baby up ITS MINE and no matter what I wouldn't give my kids up even if I had to work all day all night to keep him I would do anything for him. my mom thought me that she never had the support of anyone had 3 kids 3yr old 2 yr old and a new born and she never gave us up and worked day and night to keep us!!!!
    krystal2010

Answer by krystal2010 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• At least she gave the baby up for adoption, it will have a better chance in life.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If she has no motherly instinct and doesn't want to be a Mom, then she's going to give someone great the opportunity to be. I would never fault anyone for giving their baby up for adoption.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• mama it's better that she did that then have killed the baby...sometimes a mother a women is not ready and adoption is the way out...I PERSONALLY COULD NOT I LOVE ALL MY KIDS WAY TOO MUCH TO EVER GIVE THEM AWAY...but some are just not ready...and i think she did a great job to place the baby in adoption then to had aborted that baby...she gave that baby the chance to grow be loved have a family with someone that might not ba able to have kids and can give him/her the world...DON'T BE MAD MAMA...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I agree. Just because you have sperm and an egg does not make you a mother or a father. How sad.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I can understand not wanting the hormonal imprints, wanting to be detatched.
    Don't know what I would do in that situation, but I can understand that reasoning.
    Sounds like she is hurting, that's sad.
    :-(

doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i think she did what she could to not bond with the baby? i am not sure. the baby must be living a life where they are loved and well taken care of.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think your wrong to judge. You dont fully know her situation or her feelings. She did what she had to do. She made a decision to give up the child. Maybe seeing it would have been to hard. You should put yourself in their postion, and not just be like how horrible they must be.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• At least she had the balls to give the baby up when she knew she couldn't handle it. Doesn't seem fair to judge her.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't know...I think she was just afraid of getting that bond since she was putting the baby up for adoption. I will never insult someone who would chose that over and abortion.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2010