tmi- why do guys always think they are really huge or small? adult content

my first serious boyfriend had a huge penis. He always seemed to think that he was small, and hoping it would get bigger. it was between 8 1/2 and 8 3/4 inches.
yet every guy I knew after him was more like average, closer to 5 or 6 inches I guess. All of them thought they were the hugest things on earth.

anyone else run into this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont know if there is a right answer, but maybe guys that are big, feel they have to say they are small to just to have you reasure them?? but trust me ...from my ex...when they he said he was small OMG! It is true you have to have tweezers and a maging glass to find his!! I sware!!! and im sorry I couldnt tell him any diffrent
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I had a ex that did this, he wasn't small but kept joking that he was tiny and asked me all the time if I thought he was small. Its just their egos. No matter what size it is they want to hear its huge and want it to get bigger.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have and I often wonder why are they so fascinated with the size? If they are not getting complaints I don't think they should worry about it.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My husband is about 7 inches... its perfect for me. My ex was too damn big!! I like them a little smaller even though my husband isnt "small" lol i dont think my husband knew or cared if he was big or small same with my EX (i was with him for almost 3 years). I never ran into that. the guys I was with that were small KNEW IT lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I found the opposite. The really huge guy I dated was so damn proud of himself. And the not so big (at all) guy I dated constantly put himself down.
    Both were annoying.

I prefer my husband, he's just super confident and doesn't really talk about his penis size.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Only Gay guy are accurate - straight guys really don't spend enough time staring and comparing to realize!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• They see porn and the guys have HUGE penises and they think that is a normal size!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Guys always say they have a big one even though its small.....they always brag about there private.....It gets annoying sometimes
    ProudMom040511

Answer by ProudMom040511 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• same reason women with small breasts want big ones and vice versa
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010