i have breast milk what it means

sharlynrichmond

Asked by sharlynrichmond at 10:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont understand the question,

What does Breast Milk Mean?

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Are you pregnant or trying to get pregnant? You only make breast milk if you are pregnant.
    OliviaOma

Answer by OliviaOma at 11:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Actually you can lactate if your prolactin level is elevated. This usually only happens during pregnancy however, I have a growth on my putuitary gland that also causes the prolactin level to elevate and cause lactation. If you turn out not to be pregnant I would have your levels checked. Hope this helps.
    sweetie246

Answer by sweetie246 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You have a hungry baby somewhere!!!!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 4:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ive had it constantly and it has puzzled drs i dont have it to where it leaks but it can be expressed so who knows i breastfed all my babies and had it in between all of them i guess im lilke a dairy cow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2008