Not only did I embarrass myself, but I think i lost my man....

I have been dating a GREAT man for a few months and have really been falling for him... He is perfect and so i was on the lookout for something to be wrong with him... and today i thought I found out what...

I was at the mall this morning when i seen him - walking around with a woman and 2 little kids in a double stroller... I was FURIOUS I marched up to him and told him off , acting like an idiot, yelling in public.... and then the woman looked at me was like " honey, I am his sister, these are his nephews... we are getting out parents anniversary present"

I havent heard from him since...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• WOW YOU FUCKED UP DUDE...sorry but it's true...

bad

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It could be over.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You did jump the gun. Didn't you know he had a sister?
    Yelling at him in front of the children is not too together.
    This would or could be a real deal breaker.
    If they were his children, how horrible for them. How horrible for him and his nephews.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Really, if there were kids there I would talk to him at least discretely. If the tables were turned I would end the relationship.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sounds like you have some serious apologizing to do. You acted immaturely and embarrassingly so it might be over but you can only blame it on yourself.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Im going to agree with the others and say its probably over. You really have to think about how you reacted in front of the children. I doubt the sister will ever like you after that. (no offense) Just my opinion as a mom.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• OOPS ! it sounds like someone may have some major apologizing to do. It may be over but I would call and leave a message and apologize to him and see where it goes from there.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sorry :( My first thought would have been he was cheating on his family with me too.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yeah I would have been upset but I would have gone up and said hi and waited for him to elaborate and if not I would have introduced myself to her as his girlfriend and seen where that went. What you did was very bad move, and if he is as perfect as you say he is, try calling and apologizing and explaining yourself, being as humble as possible, and tell him if he never wants to hear from you again then it's fine and you're sorry.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Chalk this up to a learning experience, and a life lesson that you have to learn from & keep from happening again. Easier said than done, I know. No one is perfect (not even your perfect guy) Dont beat yourself up over it. Just move on when you are ready to jump into the dating pool again.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010