Help a friend.

I was on my Facebook page & I update my status to this: Say what you want, do as you please, but im not the type of girl whos gonna break down and crash because of one thing you say to me; im strong, im independent, i hold my own head up! & I come across to see my good friend having an awful day on her birthday today. I text her & she was giving me all this message saying her boyfriend insult her being too skinny & she need to dress more often & she need to eat more. He just literally keep putting her down. And guess what? He's out hanging out with his babymomma. BABYMOMMA! wtf! seriously! I be mad.

How would you react? Would you keep taking this over and over?

Bubbles_mommy

Asked by Bubbles_mommy at 8:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• && i told her that she should do what I said on my status**
    I forgot to add that in there.
    Bubbles_mommy

Comment by Bubbles_mommy (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't take it, but people have things happen to them because they allow it. In this situation your friend is allowing herself to be treated this way.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 8:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No matter what you say to her, she will have to reach her own limit & leave the jerk when she's ready. Let her know you are there for her now & when she finally dumps the scumbag! Then ask her what advice she would give you if the situation were reversed? Hopefully it will give her something to think about.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i wouldn't and you wouldn't, but neither of us is your friend. glad you are confident.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It isn't up to her BF to decide what she weighs, eats or dresses. It's her body and she can do what she wants. She doesn't need that, tell her she needs to find someone that is right for her and doesn't judge her. She's needs someone who can accept the way she is.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010