I wonder if it is true.... once you go "big" you dont go back ...

My brother has always dated skinny, tiny little girls ( that look anorexic) .... then a couple years ago he dated a very curvy girl... right after her he went on a date with a skinny minnie again, and just couldnt see her anymore, and ever since will only date very curvy women ...

My ex husband ( we are very good friends now) was the same... before me he dated all very little women, then he got with me ( I have a big chest and a big butt) .. and now he said he is only attracted to women with junk in the trunk and said it is my fault lol ...

So i wonder if it is true ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, possibly. did u kno that it used to be a survival technique back in the olden times to be attracted to a larger person. it meant wealth ( to eat) or in women, the capability of childbearing.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 9:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Uh ok.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 9:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Let's hope! Maybe women will stop starving themselves!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• it's true...guys love a women they can grab and grab not feel like they are going to break the girl...or a girl that is not developed and looks like a jail bait... my husband loves meat...and me being a lobster i have a lot of meat on the right places...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Maybe hooking up w/ the bony ones is painful! At least curvy girls have a little cushion for the pushin! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'd say it could be possible! My hubby was with a little skinny chick... then we met, and he's made comments about girls being "Gross, eat a cheeseburger" in his words! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• LOL Yep, curvy ones do have more cushion. I was thin, not as thin as I was at some points in my 20s when my hubby and I met and he thought I was still too thin. He thought I looked more "healthy" when I was 5 to 10 pounds heavier.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My hubs says if he can see ribs or back bone it's nasty and he likes larger breasts because he says otherwise women look like boys naked, not a turn on for him.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Eh, I'm not so sure if that's true. but that could be.

Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 10:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2010