Have any suggestions for a great Halloween Movie Night?

I'm planning a movie night with my fiance and a group of friends. We're all staying at my house and watching creepy movies once everyone's kids are down. Do you have any really good movie suggestions?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• have everyone bring some scary movies and take a vote on which one to see or better yet a vote on the one least people seen so that it'll be new to everyone or asked whats new and did anyone see yet if not then buy iy or everyone pitch in on it if you got cable everyone can pick but have some classic Friday's or Halloween and some nice thriller movies would be perfect, plenty popcorn or popcorn balls and get some of those Halloween drink labels you put on your drinks or pop they have blood on them or say stuff like witches brew some webs in the corner , tablecloth ,halloween candy, fresh made caremel apples with different fixins fresh pizza delivered during movie or what you like, decorate and enjoy
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Paranormal Activity..that one creeped me out. Any of the original Halloween (not the remade ones) or Friday the 13th movies. Or for just a plain scare..The Strangers was pretty nerve wrecking. At least for me.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Salem's Lot.Hellraiser,Night of the living dead,Day of the dead
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• The black/white version of the Phantom of the opera with Lon Chaney, Dawn of the dead, Nightmare pm Elm Street
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• the original Halloween #1, Nightmare on Elm Street,Chainsaw Massacre,Fun House,Blair WitchProject all good!
    mom4jimbo

Answer by mom4jimbo at 12:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2010