you know it's true at one point or another women do overreact for things that are just plain doing this feeds men ego...

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 9:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My relationship is exactly opposite.

Answer by Melbornj at 9:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am very hyper sensitive and emotional so over reaction is something people around me come to expect I think

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Umm, lets see, PMS?

Answer by Iluvautumn at 9:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i am bold but yeas even i at times can overreact...and i am not saying this over me personally it's in general...WOMEN DO's fine i just don't understand why women do this...

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It is just part of Being A Woman:)

Answer by daisyb at 9:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• why are women so judgemental of other women without knowing what's really going on?

don't you think this is a huge inappropriate stereotype? do you think it's only women? my husband is one of the biggest drama queens i know.

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• you know what if i could change one thing it would be that the overreaction some women take it to a DRAMA level...then guys have the right to talk shit... =(

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• ok figaro8895 but i was not talking about men we do that a lot i was talking about women because we need to be better then that...

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I do it all the time. I'm a control freak so if I feel out of control in my relationship I freak out and over react. It's one of my horrible qualities.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Hmmm I always try not to overreact but I think men and women alike all overreact from time to time. I fail to see how it feeds a mans ego though. I'm still trying to see the logic in that. Could you please explain?

Answer by lowencope at 9:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2010