store bought easter baskets or homemade?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Homemade... I can spend the same amount of money on making one & come out with a much better end result.
    Bought usually have stuff that break easily... We put stuff she can use/wants that will last longer than 2 days.
    Baskets- we save $ on those since somehow they get passed around the family so the kids never notice.
    Candy- is much more yummy & suited to dd taste. some premade have some awfully gross candy in them.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You mean the baskets already filled and covered with that plastic wrap? Deffinately will be making my own when my kids are a little older, and hiding them the way our parents hid ours.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Homemade, definitely. Store bought is mostly air and flimsy crap AND over priced for what you get. It's SO easy to make your own with quality toys and candy that you purchase for much less than what you would pay for a poorly made store bought basket. But if it's not your thing, I guess store bought will have to do.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 9:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• homemade.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Home made =). i put more little toys and such in them instead of a bunch of candy, and just buy the favorite candies.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 3:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Homemade so I can limit the amount of candy and stuff I know my kids won't use.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Homemade ones! :)
    Nintendomommy

Answer by Nintendomommy at 9:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I always make them myself.  That way I can pick the candy we like and put in the kind of things each kid likes.  We also don't spend much.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2010