I am unsucessfully selling Avon, and would love to be sucessful

Does anyone have any good personal information to tell me about Avon? How was it when you or your friend sold Avon? Would anyone like a brocure from me? Pathetic, I know, but I don't know anyone :( to sell too... Also, would love inspirational storries :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Awww, I am sorry... I know how you feel, I tried that once... It seemed no one wanted to buy from me, but me... I would like a brocure... I love Avon, most of us do... I wish you the best of sucess in your sales :)
    saraclair

Answer by saraclair at 9:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My next door neighbour sold Avon for 6yrs.....she gave me a tip....just drop of the brochure's to people in your neighbourhood...Even if you do not know...also in others neighbourhoods....You can also be a erepresentative.....Goood Luck !!!!!! Let me know how it turned out..
    tanya120

Answer by tanya120 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• To be successful selling Avon, you need to buy lots of books and business cards and just pass them out EVERYWHERE. Get yourself a t-shirt to wear that says "I sell Avon" and wear it to the grocery store.. Always have books on you. Create yourself a website through them, and email all your family and friends. You have to network yourself A LOT. I tried to sale, and could never get it off the ground because of all the time it took.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Nobody can afford Avon anymore.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 9:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Find out who are the successful avon reps and asked them to mentor you.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 2:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have a friend that sells avon and has been for years. I know that she gives cards out everywhere, but also does alot of craft/vendor fairs. Check local chamber of commerce site for upcoming evets, or also go to eventlister.com and you can put your zip code in and it will list the events. I think thats where you have to start. I sell candles and thats what I'm doing as well. It helps alot to get your name out there! Good luck and don't give up!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• email me and ill mail you my direct sale tip sheet
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Send me a private message, maybe I can help. I have a lot of advertising tips for you that won't cost you one cent!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 4:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I did Avon, studied did all my classes etc.... But i spent more money than i ever made, and even though i was avid about getting out(even after ovary removal surgery) not to many were interested, the market was saturated and the products had TONs of cancer causing agents.

Then i found out about all the FEES, what ticked me more was that they were sending US jobs OVERSEAS! Grrrr.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I tried selling Avon, but I also found that I was spending more money than I was making. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010