Are you going though financial hardship

How so?
What are you doing to make things better?
And is it hard for you and SO/DH relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ironically no.
    my DH and I are better off in that department then we pretty much ever have been.
    though I worry about the economy a lot and worry that we'll get sideswiped as a lot of people have.
    but best we can tell it's not going to happen since my DH works in a area that is actually growing in this economy.

So i hope that it stays that way.
    Anonymous

• No we're not. But we want to make more money so we're trying to launch a few things now and another one in the next 5 years.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am going through this right now. I am actually getting ready to move into an apartment. It's defnately affecting my relationshiop with my boyfriend. I know he isn't happy that we have to move because of our money issues but I don't think its just my fault. I wish things were different.
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yes, it definitely afffects our relationship..
    i am on bedrest and havent been able to work.. so money got cut seriously and has been for MONTHS plus the months to come.. nothing really has changed though and that is whats causing our problems. he hasnt quit buying things we dont need and spends money on stuff making us short.. i want to find a more reasonable place but he refuses to.. we dont talk about it much and it just stays tense btw us..
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No. We are doing fine financially. My dh and I both work and feel we are weathering the recession pretty well. My dh was promoted last year, received two raises, and up for another one in December. We have saved a little more and cut back some though. WE have been blessed... :) Hope everything gets better for the families struggling right now!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• When the economy went off the cliff a few years ago, it hit me hard and I am still digging out. Money is very tight and will be for some time. My SO and I are talking about getting married and I feel terrible with all this debt because if we marry it becomes his debt too and that doesn't seem fair.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• How so? Medical
    What are you doing to make things better? Looking for extra jobs, tightening the budget, ec.
    And is it hard for you and SO/DH relationship. Very

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 18, 2010