potty trainin my 2 year old son

i was just curious how some of you potty trained your toddler. i have a son that just turned 2 in sept. i was thinking maybe he is ready for potty training because he has started telling me when he needs his diaper changed. he also said he wanted to go on the potty a couple times but when i put him on it nothing happened and he also has asked for a diaper change and when i saw that he didn't need one he pooped in it a couple minutes later like maybe he was saying he needed to go he just didnt know how to tell me. are these signs that hes ready?

jme484

Asked by jme484 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• somewhat....my DS was the same way...i did the 3 day method which worked like a charm. He was totally trained for 6 weeks then he completely stopped...that was over 2 months ago. i am now a firm believer boys are not 100% ready until 3.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010