Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of tweezers do you use to pluck your eye brows?


Asked by QandA at 9:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 26 (26,827 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • I got these really great ELF Cosmetic tweezers at Target and LOVE them!


    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

  • either tweezerman or revlon

    Answer by Soniam301 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

  • Revlon brand.

    Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

  • which ever metal ones cost the least

    Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

  • Mine are pretty generic....I don't even know the name of them.

    Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

  • Tweezerman

    Answer by liss05 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

Next question in Beauty & Style

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
beans beans and more beans