I would like to know why would you think you may be lesbian because at times i think that i am especially after my teacher(in college)indirectly flirts with me ( just little things)and as far as men i'm just ok when it comes to them

what could it be, at times i do feel like a young man in a woman's body and i was a tomboy and i seen how my mother started buying me dresses by the time i turned 16 years old and always asked why i didnt wear them and that i should try wearing them idk it feels like i'm torn between two worlds and don't know what to do with myself

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, honestly, I would suggest finding another woman and at least exploring the possibility that you may be bisexual. As far as I know, most straight women don't have these feelings. I am bisexual and, while I don't feel trapped in a woman's body, I do have an attraction to woman and I have had it for as long as I can remember.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I agree.. you may feel stronger about your attraction to women bc you are not sure of it.. not sure what to do with it.. I am bisexual and I LOVE my husband but I LOVE to feel another woman also.. etc etc ;) i would explore and maybe introduce it with the male in your life.. bf hubby??? he would love it for sure and you would get to have both.. which could lead to a more than just ok with men..
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010