Do you think it's safe to take ephedrine MODERATELY with exercise and diet for a short period of time?

cubanbeauty456

Asked by cubanbeauty456 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• IDK, call ur dr. 2 b sure.
    Anonymous

• That's pretty risky for anyone to tell you yes because we don't know your medical history or general health and it's been banned, very controversial, potentially harmful. I know several years ago I took a weight loss product with ma huang (natural ephedra) in it and I loved it, but I was generally healthy with no blood pressure, headache or heart issues. At this point I'd say no as the manufacturers in other countries who have continued to make these products are not under the same standards as you might hope for...
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 8:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008