Do you own your own espresso maker?

Do you use it often? Does it save you money on expensive coffee house drinks? What do you like to make with it!?

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Had one a long time ago. Used for awhile and lost interest. It must be in the attic or somewhere.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No, but my mom wanted to buy one last week - Wal-Mart had them on clearance. I talked her out of it because she so rarely uses any of the many gadgets she already has!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Had one. Stopped drinking coffee. When I did drink coffee I always used it
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• cryingI want one!!!!!

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes and yes. Usually I do lattes. I prefer that it doesn't taste like Starbucks, since starbucks usually tastes burnt, and half the time the kids working there curdle the milk. It does taste as good as our local coffee place, though. Depending on what kind of syrups I have on hand, I'll use the flavored coffee beans to make the espresso, and that makes a huge difference.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't have an espresso maker, but I do get espresso beans and make it through my regular drip coffee maker. It's cheaper than going to Starbucks everyday, which I would do if I had to...but I can make any of the Starbucks' drinks....sometimes better than they can.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2010