I need your prayers

Its actually my grandmother. She is in the hospital with pnemonia and heart failure. THey say there's nothing they can do because the heart is just wearing out. She has bad diabetes and just had her 3rd heart attack. She isn't a canidate for surgery because she is too weak. I know that her life is not in their hands and that it never was-it is in God's. I need all the prayers I can get for her. She is a sweet, dear lady and she raised me and would give her last dime to someone who had stolen from her (that's happened) and she would do it with a warm heart. Please send your prayers, it will mean so much to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Health

• I am sending you prayers and also a big hug.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• here is a number u can call for prayers they pray for 30 days n nights 1800-669-7729 its a prayer line they pray wit u on the phone junst tell them whats going on i will also keep her n ur family in prayer..
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Got you covered! Stay strong, and know that God's angels are working on your behalf.

Many blessings!
    Scorpio11

Answer by Scorpio11 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am so sorry for what you and your family is going through right now. Stay strong! Prayers to you!
    MeghMirab

Answer by MeghMirab at 11:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You got it! I'm so sorry!
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• prayingSending prayers you way. I'm sorry to hear this.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2010