What is you relax Day

What day of the week do you take time out to relax on???

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sundays my parents take the kids from like 9-5. Sometimes I power clean and sometimes I power nap. I enjoy showering, pooping, eating, etc etc without any interruptions.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• my dh's family has been fighting for along time, but today they all got together for my nephews 6 bday and we had a great time...it was probably the first time we have been all together again since xmas of 08'
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Saturday or Sunday. Those are the only days I can truely get in some time to myself, because DH is home the whole weekend.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wednesdays... my husband lets me sleep in... which is really only an hour or so before my Son wants me... but its sweet... relaxing... my husband is up on his sleep so he lets me order him around and relax a little bit. He loves it lol. Its his favorite day with our son... b.c they get that one on one time. :)
    MeghMirab

Answer by MeghMirab at 11:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sunday
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 1:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Usually Sunday. We watch football and I try not to have to do any laundry or chores.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010