Have you ever been SO stressed out at work...

you just want to cry and storm out and not go back?? My job is REALLY getting to me!

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I use to be like that, just too many changes at work, people not getting along and too much drama! I am now happy to say that both my husband and I work from home. I hope that you can get through this and hopefully find a less stressful job. By the way if you want some information on working from home, let me know.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 11:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Unfortunately, yes. And I did.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Oh yes! I had to find another area to work in. They actually told me that if I forgot something once I would have to return in the middle of the night (it wasn't even important), I said I can't keep doing this.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Have never stormed out, but have had some minor meltdowns when I'm so overwhelmed...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yep!!! yesterday i almost did. Then i kept saying to myself saying "you need this job" over and over again.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• practically every day
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010