Ever have a horrible experience with a fast food place or restaurant?

My experience.... was eating a pork tostada I got at a taco stand and had food poisoning for 3 days!!! Ugh. Seriously running to the bathroom every 10 minutes, it was awful.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The very last time we ever at McDonalds, I ordered Chicken McNuggest for my daughter (this was before I saw Supersize me or that nasty pink chicken paste). She opens her box and asks me why they but the burned crumbs in them and starts taking a bite. I proceed to tell her how disgusting the place is and then I look down and see the "crumbs". Some jack had a dip in his mouth and there were shards of chewing tobacco from his spittle all over her food. I didn't even bother going back to that place. I threw it away and have kept my vow to never eat McDonalds again. So far, so good.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• yea i opened a nugets box from McDonald's about 8 years ago, and the were all bloddy- not like pink, no BLOODY!!!
    it was very gross
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think I"m going to be sick- bloody chicken nuggets?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yea it was really nasty- needless to same last time i ate there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I was 6 months pregnant when I ate an egg mcmuffin from McDonalds...and got food poisoning...I wanted to die...had to be admitted into the hospital for dehydration, it was awful!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Went to Cheddar's restaurants. Sit for 20 min and no waitress showed up. I left.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• The Wendy's in town is horrible here. I have gotten food poisoning every time I've eaten there, so I started boycotting it about 2 years ago. I've had other bad experiences, but that's been the worst.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I had a horrible experience at a very fancy French restaurant while we were on a trip to Las Vegas. The waiter ignored us, while fawning over the couple at the next table. Finallyhe took our order. When I asked him if my lobster dish came with sides, he told me I should order sides. I ordered spinach and oven-browned potatoes. He said that was a very good choice. Guess what was on my plate with the lobster-spinach and oven browned potatoes! When I asked why he did that, he shrugged. We couldn't get his attention to get a second drink. I was thoroughly disgusted, but it was a special night, and I didn't want to upset my husband, because it was his birthday. My husband left a very small tip-also unusual. I tried to find a manager as we were leaving, but didn't see anyone. Continued...
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• continued A few days later, after we were home, my husband decided to call and speak to a manager. He apologized and said he would get back to us in a few days. He called back offered to refund our whole check, my husband said no, because the food was really, really good, and we thoroughly enjoyed that, but he just wanted to let him know that the man was hurting his business. He apologized again and said that the service we received was not their usual and the next time we were in town, please give him a call and he would make sure we had the right service. A few days later, we received our tip back, which to me, means, they watched the guy and saw wheat he was doing, and took the tip back ( a very embarassing experience for him) and probably fired him. The next time we went to Las Vegas, we called the manager, and had a wonderful experience. They sent over special complimentary appetizers, drinks and dessert.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• OMG! I will never eat chicken nuggets again after hearing that! I got the chills, literally. McDonalds is just a gross place to begin with, seems like everyone's got a horror story about them.
    Nanixh

Comment by Nanixh (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010