Are you a seasonal shopper?

By that I mean do you buy clothes when they go on sale/clearance. Like summer clothes in the winter, winter clothing in the summer? I find SO many great deals on clothes when the season is ending. I swear I got my 1 year old's entire summer wardrobe for like $50 from Kohls.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• Yep. I seasonally shop. Check the clearance rack first, then if there's nothing there, check the sale rack. Only check the full price rack if you absolutely have to have an outfit for a specific reason or you have a killer coupon or you are window shopping for the next clearance rack shop. ;)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• yep thats me...i do it all the time...my aunt taught me and now i do it for my dd
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• That is when I like to get out there and shop, yes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't do all of my shopping that way but I do on alot of it. I usually never pay full price. I have to see a sale or clearance sign!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Not really, because I usually shop at thrift stores and on Craigslist.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If I can find a deal that is reasonable -- and I have the money to go ahead and buy -- then yes, I will do it so I can try to save as much money as possible. I don't really like having to buy all these clothes that are outrageous prices.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010