Is it wrong or natural

Do you think it is wrong to have feelings or sexual fanticies about someone else when you are married?If your spouse has no idea about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• natural. as long as you don't act on them! ;o)
    Anonymous

• It's perfectly natural as long as you don't act on them. Do you think every person that's ever been married hasn't thought about a celebrity in "that way"? Same thing as thinking about a coworker or a stranger! You can't help your thoughts, yanno =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have had both and they have been about someone of the same sex as me. I think it is ok as long as you act on them!
    Anonymous

• Personally I think it's horrible. (no offense to you at ALL) But that's just me. My husband is for me, no one else is for me. I still have fantasies about my hubby all the time. No one else sparks that in me. But whatever makes you happy!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I DON'T THINK SO AS LONG AS IT MAKES THE SEX BETTER HELL HE DOESN'T CARE BUT IT NAY DO SOMETHING TO YOU AND IT CAUSE YOU TORESNT MARRYING YOUR HUSBAND
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 11:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I've been married 16 years and, yes, I've had fantasies about other men. But, they never "connect" -- like they don't have a face or the fantasy never "finishes". I think it's a way of filling a void in your relationship. It's funny, but I actually have told my husband about some of them and he's pretty cool about it. The key, though, is that it's not about a specific person. Sometimes the fantasies can help you identify what's missing (like SEX).
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yep I totally agree with WD40. I've had "fantacies" that weren't necessarily about him but weren't necessarily about anyone specific either. Just...a fantasy! That's not to say I haven't found other men attractive or thought "hmm if I wasn't married, I'd do him!" (lol) but I don't picture anyone else during sex or anything. I'd feel horrible if he pictured some other girl he knew instead of me!! Plus, I think I'd just feel akward whenever I saw the other guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• oh yeah if we didnt have fanatzies bout other people like celebs or musicians we wouldnt be human but if u dont wana cheat per say then let ur hubby or s.o. know about it and find out what they think bout the idea of exploreing some fun ways of play.
    jaces_mom

Answer by jaces_mom at 1:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It's perfectly normal...I work with alot of women, we are all in relationships but it dosen't stop us from apreciating eye candy once in awhile...LOL. Everyone is right as long as you don't act on it it's a very normal thing. At work we all say the same code word which is "lickable" all one of us has to do is say that word and everyone stops what they are doing and looks...LOL. You can't tell me all men don't do the same thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Please! Men have a "dirty place" in their minds...they go there alot!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2008