anyone in here who was a bully?

we hear so much about bullies now, I'm trying to understand it a bit better.

if anyone was the bully, why did you do it?
peer pressure? was it fun? did it ever make you feel bad?

anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i was teased throughout primary school to the point where i ended up saying no and became a bully myself. i am not proud of it.. i was a mean person in high school, but i only ever bullied people who were nasty to others.. admittedly there were times where i called people names because of their weight, i guess it was because i didnt like the way they didnt take care of themselves and i spoke my opinion.. i know this is horrible and i do not excuse it in any way but i was young, i suppose i was sick of being teased and it got the better of me.. of course now i am totally different person and realise my words were harmful to others, thankfully no one really took them on board and acted on them.. i would feel so ashamed if i hurt someone that much. usually bullies become the way they are because they are bullied by others, i guess its a vicious cycle.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Nah, I've always been pretty diplomatic. I was picked on in a couple of small town schools (changed a lot). Was pretty nerdy for a while.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• OMG if you get a girl by the name SOFIA she was so bullied but she was not weak..according to her only weak kids let it bother them and it's only small stuff things like being bully and kids committing suicide due to this...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yes i was a major bitch when i moved cuz i didn't want to be there and no1 talked to me so i just say f**k it and was mean to every1
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i have never needed to bully anyone and was never bullied by anyone...i was too involve in my sports to get into all that drama...my sister did get bully in school and due to that she cut herself on the wrist and needed to be hospitalize...she was bullied for being too smart she was a A+ student and a little on the geek side...when i found out i got a hold of the girl and knocked her out...i was underage at the time too so i got nothing...but after that she never got picked on again...my sister was in middle school and me in high school so i was just watching out for my sister...she could have died due to some girl wanting to bring her down and bothering her all the time...i was NOT GOING TO LOSE MY SISTER OR LET HER BULLY GET AWAY...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010