Has anyone changed their hair drastically and then thought OMG what did I do?

I got a body perm and it is kinda curly for me. My goal was to be able to just wash and go but I'm not sure about the curliness now that I have had the perm done. Everyone says it looks good but it has been a big change for me!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes, but it's just hair
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I've been there. My hairdresser got me more blond than usual. Everbody says it looks good but it is light.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I dyed my hair red once..cause i've always wanted to..but was nervous with how would look on me..yeah that was the most totally uncomfortable 6 month wait I had to endure to change my hair color ever. lmbo.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• when i was 17 my 2nd cousin is a cosmetologist and has her own shop in this itty bitty town...no wonder its so small. I let her decide what would look good in my hair and it didn't.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I only feel like that when I go back to my natural color, which is really light golden blond. Other than that, not really. I'm not very picky about my hair, and I change it all the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I cut off all of my long hair to short but I was ready for it - it felt like a blanket (my hair is very thick).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have done that many times. The worst is going from super long to super short. I grieved for my hair, literally.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Ugh, yes. I cut off 8-9 inches in April so I could donate my hair. I thought I'd be OK with it short, since I've had it short a million times and I just miss it. I miss my ponytails. I know it's "just hair" but it's taking forever to grow back.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010