Do you iron?

I don't. Not really. Isn't that what a dryer is for? :)

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I iron rarely. I have somethings that definitely look better when I do iron.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Occasionally, uniforms, shower curtains, table cloths, just things that really need it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Umm...I own an iron...I think...I guess that's a no, lol! I'm all for using the dryer to steam the wrinkles out!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Amen......dryers all the way!!!!!!!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I do iron. My father was a Marine and I was taught young and now I married a Marine and he loves that I know how to iron when thing need it.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Nope, I don't even own and iron lol. I've wanted to get one, but it always slips my mind.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• The only things I iron are my needlework pieces before I take them to be framed. LOL I should do better, but I don't.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Not often, but my aunt taught me how to iron, so once in awhile, when something needs it, I do know how to finish the job.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Only on occasion....things that are wrinkled out of the package--table cloths, shower curtains, sheers, etc.

Most of the clothes we wear are "wash and wear" and look great if they are taken out of the dryer immediately, and hanged properly when still warm.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Everything! Including my 4 month old's oneies. It's a hassle but also therapeutic to me for some reason.

keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010