Can someone help?

Tomorrow will be six weeks without my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I don't know whats going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd go see a doctor either way.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My first pregnancy I only got a positive test with the first urine of the morning. It has the strongest amount of HCG. So I recommend that. And you can always call the Doctor either way. If you are pregnant set up your first visit.. If not, figure out whats up. GL
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• it could be many things, if you had a positive test before and others after were negative I would say you are pregnant, but if all of them are negatives it can be that your hormones are not high enough to give you a right answer, what you should do is go to a doctor and he will run some blood work, it will be the best you can do.
    Boyslikemoms

Answer by Boyslikemoms at 12:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Before I was pregnant with my first, my period was once 2 weeks late. I was so mystified. I was sure I was preggo, then took a test and it was negative. Then, there was aunt flo! IT is possible to be late, but it's also possible to have a false negative. Wait a week and test again. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I took about four pregnancy tests before I got my positive result. Maybe it's too soon for you to be taking a test. Sometimes that can mess them up. I would say, wait a little while longer, don't have any kind of sexual activity and take another within 15 days. If you are pregnant, it's sure enough to come back in that time, but if not more then likely you're not pregnant. If you do have another negative result and you still haven't started you're monthly cycle , I would go to the doctor and see what's wrong. It could also be stress.
    erikalovesjerry

Answer by erikalovesjerry at 12:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• A lot of people are telling me it's stress, but I'm not so sure I have been under stress before and have still gotten my period. I can't go to a doctor. Going to doctors means informing parents, and I'm not going to do that untill I know for sure. My last period was the night of the sex does that make pregnancy risk higher or lower?
    cantbe

Answer by cantbe at 12:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• search the web for undetectable pregnancy just in case
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2010