Pains in my stomach!!

I am 3 months and 13 days pregnant with twins. I have been having these pains in my stomach, which make it hard to lay on or anything and even if I sit in the wrong position. I've also been having these sharp pains in my lower stomach, on my right side above my leg. I was wondering if this is normal? or if I should concerned ?

Please reply to this.

erikalovesjerry

Asked by erikalovesjerry at 12:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's very normal to have ligament pain. Those ligaments are stretching and being stressed as they are holding your growing belly in place. If you experience any fever with pains, or if the pain is very severe (more than an uncomfortable soreness) you should get checked out. You should definitely talk to your doc about this next time you're in, and they can also reassure you. Congrats, mama!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Thank you so much! And I will talk to him, I've already thought about that.
    erikalovesjerry

Comment by erikalovesjerry (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I use to get pain in the lower abdomen every time I was sitting and went to stand up. They said thats because it was stretching inside. The other pain I had with my twins was the stretching to make room for both. I had bad cramps, thought I was going to mis carry so I convinced the doctor to order an ultrasound, much to my surprise all the cramping was because I had two little boys in there. I found at just 7 wks pregnant. Your body really goes through a lot when you carry multiples. Try to take it easy and watch from bleeding, if the pain gets worse definately call your doctor. At 7 wks I couldnt even get my pants to close. My hips had stretched out, this happened to my friend as well with her twins. Good luck and take care!
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 12:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm going to be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow. You can't really tell I'm pregnant unless you look closely. I am starting to show a little more though. During my whole pregnancy I've gained 8 pounds. It freaks me out when I start getting those pains because I'm afraid I'm going to have a miscarriage, but a lot of people have told me It's because I'm stretching. I can still feel them moving around though, so I know they are alright, lol.
    erikalovesjerry

Comment by erikalovesjerry (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would say its just round ligament pains. Good reason to rest for a while.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2010