Anyone remeber any crazy dreams from their 3rd trimester? Want to share?

I don't remember having them with my first but this time around I a weird one nightly! most of which have been extremely far fetched. Last night I saved my husband from getting mugged by honking the horn,then got attacked myself.

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, with my first baby I was giving birth to him in a shower, and my stomach was completely see through, then I knew he was coming because this blue swirl started up until my whole stomach was filled with a blue liquid. Then I birthed him alone in my shower, and while I was looking him over he had this red spot of hair, I was examining it and then.. I'm holding a dog.. I birthed a dog? I don't know. F-in weird..
    With my second, I went to sleep (in my dream) pregnant, and woke up where there was a perfect baby boy (I didn't know the sex yet) Laying in a bean bag at the foot of my bed crying. I sat up and realized I was not pregnant anymore. I asked my DH what was going on and hes like you had the baby.. Hes nine days old. You dont remember?

FREAKY lol!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I dreamed that my baby was a cute little inch worm, lol.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I had a dream i was in labor, my son was out ,however his legs just never ended they had to walk around the room,,,, til he was really out, lets just say i was freaking til he was born . lol
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• One, they did an ultrasound and it was a rabbit, I gave birth to it and it hopped away.
    Another one, I pushed out the baby, and another one came out, they didn't know it was twins, then I lost the baby under the couch!!
    The other one, the babies had hair past their feet!!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I dreamt I was a hit man knocking off Cuban drug lords. But I took my dogs to "work" with me and they kept getting me caught bc they were always stealing food when I was trying to dump bodies.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i have been waking up in a cold sweat every night lately and im in my 3rd trimester
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i have a crazy dream nightly like i was going to breast feed & my baby had teeth like a prana. Another one is I was having his baby shower & he was running up & down the isles & i yelled @ his father & said get ur son then i was sitting there opening presents & he was next to me playing with some baby toys i got as gifts & i looked @ him& said u arent even suppose to be here yet to play with these.
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 3:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• ok this one is tmi sort of lol but it was the wierdest one. i had a dream my daughter was coming out of my butt. haha and now with this one i am a month and a half along and already having werid ones just last night i dreamed i was being chased by a giant pickle. lol
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2010