Do you know anyone that has ever talked in their sleep? If so, did they say anything funny?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Moi... although I apparently don't do it anymore. My college roommate told me once I was talking in Spanish. But the worst I think were my best friends. The first time I slept over at their house, here's how it went.

1) Wake up to a blood-curdling scream. Their sister in another room, who randomly does that.
    2) My best friends having a conversation in their sleep - talking to each other, total nonsense, but still having an actual conversation. Weird.
    3) One of their brothers in the room next door thumping the wall with his foot. He's a drummer.
    4) Their other brother in the room next door playing his trumpet in his sleep. I'm sure that's why his mom had to wash his sheets so often.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night. But eventually, I guess I got used to it. And joined in with my friends' sleepy conversations.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 3:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My daughter does it almost nightly. Usually when shes setting into deep sleep. Shes done it for years & Im usually just sitting down to relax so I dont really pay much attention to what she says. But one time we went to a reds game & was staying in a hotel, our girls in one double bed & us in the other. She must have really enjoyed herself at the game because out of no where about 2-3am she screams charge. Scared the crap out of me lol
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My husband talks in his sleep, we have full conversations sometimes =p
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My hubby talks in his sleep quite often. He once told me "Hey bro, I'm gonna bust you up" lol.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i talk in my sleep and my df and he can ask me questions and i answer thats how he found out i don't like his friend he ask what i thout of him and i told him everything i hated about him and how much he annoying me lol
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• One night when my Xh was falling asleep he said "i love you, brown pizza utensil" LOL
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My son was speaking in another language a few times. Loud and clear. More creepy than funny I guess.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My 5 year old does it all the time...it is weird sometimes but funny others...I tell him about it in the morning when it was something funny and he gets a kick out of it...he just doesn't understand how he could be talking while sleeping. My parents said that I used to talk in my sleep and sleep walk a lot when I was young but I don't do it anymore.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• my hubby and kids do it some times i cant think of what they have said lol.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I talk in my sleep. hubby says sometimes i am cussing someone out. my aunt caught me cracking up in my sleep a couple years ago and when i was preggo with my youngest child DH said i kept scooching him more and more over where he barely haad any room telling him to move. then he said all of a sudden i hollered" MOVE OVER!" and elbowed him really hard (i was asleep) so there he is ALL the way on the side of the bed with no room to move and my sleeping butt fussing lol. THEN he said all of a sudden i started screaming at him "GOD D*** Barry you did not f****king flush the toilot! YOU NEED TO FLUSH!!!!!" (mind you i was DEAD asleep and do not even remember this) He said he was extrememly confused because he had not even gotten up and GONE to the bathroom. lol
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2010