Can I have a second opinion?

It has been a month and a half(six weeks) since my last period a lot of people are telling me it's stress, but I'm not so sure I have been under stress before and have still gotten my period. I can't go to a doctor. Going to doctors means informing parents, and I'm not going to do that untill I know for sure. My last period was the night of the sex does that make pregnancy risk higher or lower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to concieve while on your period, though it is unlikely. If you think you may be pregnant then you need a pregnancy test. I'm guessing you are a teen, in which case I would recommend going to a free health clinic, planned parenthood, or even wal mart and buy a test. The clinics and planned parenthood are both free and totally private, they cannot tell your parents. Neither can your doctor for that matter. You can tell your parents that you have a UTI and get in to get a test that way, but I wouldn't recommend lying to your parents unless you feel that it is a last resort.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Why not just take a pee test?
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• The dollar store has a test too. And yes they work just as well, I was three weeks when it detected my pregnancy. Get one of those. You can always go to planned parenthood, or a school nurse or something. Most states if you are 15 or older you can sign a privacy statement and they can't tell your parents. I don't know how old you are but.. I hope that helps..
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2010