pregnancy question?

i spotted last month 4 or 5 days and then today i got my period but its kinda light. I took pregnancy test a week before and it said negative. But my husband only went in me for a second and pulled out. Could i possible be pregnant?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had a negative pregnancy test and are having a period, then no, you aren't pregnant. It is possible to become pregnant at any point in unprotected sex, pre-ejaculate also contains sperm.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't think you are pregnant since the test said negative. It could be a hormone imbalance. Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• very doubtful although possiable. I wouldn't worry to much about it!!
    carterclan02

Answer by carterclan02 at 2:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• firstly pulling out doesnt work my daughter the pull out baby is living proof of that secondly people are always quick to say that if you have a period or what seems like one you cant possibly be preggo WRONG im 33 weeks preggo it was undetected til 2 months ago and i have been getting a normal flow period EVERY MONTH tests even blood can be wrong too so go with your insticnts because you know your own body better than anyone else good luck!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2010