O.K. so what are your kids going as for halloween...

my oldest 12 is going as The Sandman, 3 year old is going as frankenstein, and my 2 year old is going as a zombie!!! fun! fun! fun!

butterfly1677

Asked by butterfly1677 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• 12 year old son- soldier, 11 year old son- wrestler, 3 year old daughter- ladybug (her name is Katie we often call her Katiebug, you can ask her what she is gonna be for Halloween and she will tell you I'm katiebug the ladybug on Halloween)
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My daughter is going to be Minnie Mouse, the costume is soooo cute
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My son *was* going to be either Woody or Buzz, but I can't find the costumes anywhere anymore, so we're both dressing up as something from the 80s. Mall rat or aerobics instructor for me, punk for my almost 3-year-old.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 1:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My is going to be Jediknight from Starwars. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I still have no idea, but I'm going shopping for a costume tomorrow. I'm heavily considering a scarecrow though. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• loving all of these costumes!!
    butterfly1677

Comment by butterfly1677 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• my 6mth daugther be a ladybug and im dressing as the same too ladybug
    mama2010B

Answer by mama2010B at 2:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Scarecrow. =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My oldest (13) is not going to dress up, he's too "cool" for that now :) DS(11) is going to wear a black hood and cape with this long staff that has a screaming skull on the end of it (it screams really loud when you bang it on the ground) and he's going to give out candy at home. DD(6) is going to be a purple princess.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My 2 year old daughter is going as a "white baby tiger cub" its Animal planet brand and is GREAT quality! I just got it in the mail today and was surprised at what good quality it is for the price I paid ($11.94 and that was with s & h!) Im so exited because she looks super cute in it & when i was looking around at wal-mart for a costume, the cheapest I saw was like $15 bucks and the quality and fabric dont seem that great... oh the website was Costumeexpress.com, just in case anyone wanted to know where to get a great quality costume for an awesome price!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 3:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2010