Anybody else just so ready for this week to be done and over with?

There's been so much bad mixed with good..that's this has been a really looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg week for me and a lot around me. Just ready for Sunday evening when this week can end and refresh it self!

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO! The end of the week means more bills are due on Monday...I am just closer to being broke :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• yes i ready for this week to fly by the 12 and the 13 was my tio and grandma b day and sat baby shower then bathism on the idk what day i forgot i think my bf knows then sun fair then 25 a party for my tio at woodward park busy days of this month
    mama2010B

Answer by mama2010B at 3:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Nope. I get 5 Saturdays... I'm a school teacher with Thursday through Monday off work. So we're on a vacation to visit my grandma in California. My dad came with us so he does a lot of the driving and we get to put the miles on his car. So far, it's been relaxing and fun. And great photo ops for DS's first vacation (he's only 3 months old). I don't want Tuesday to come. Nor Monday for that matter. I have to go home on Monday and my house is dirty.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 3:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm glad it's the weekend!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 4:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2010