Anyone?

It has been a month and a half(six weeks) since my last period a lot of people are telling me it's stress, but I'm not so sure I have been under stress before and have still gotten my period. I can't go to a doctor. Going to doctors means informing parents, and I'm not going to do that untill I know for sure. My last period was the night of the sex does that make pregnancy risk higher or lower? I took a pregnancy test sunday last weekend and it was negative. But still no period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be stress or maybe your body is just skipping a month. I remember when i was like 12 my period skipped a month and, of course i wasnt having sex at that age, the next month it came back it was just a different date instead of the biggining it came at the end. But you should really still go to a clinic and be completely sure. If you read the instruction sheet, it tells you there's a chance it could say negative when its positive or positive when its negative. I went to planned parenthood. It was only 20 dollars. And they dont take so long as in a regular clinic. You really should go.
    jessi1414

Answer by jessi1414 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Wait a few more days then take another test with first mornings urine or go to the health department and ask them for a pregnancy test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you go to Planned parenting they wont tell enyone even if you are a minor. They can also get you free birth control.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• You can most definately get pregnant if you have sex while on your period doctors dont always know everything and tests even blood tests dont always work so just to be safe i suggest looking up "undetectable pregnancy" Good luck!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010