my boyfriend nutted in me like four weeks ago,i havent miss my period because it dont come to the end of the month but i really think im pregnant my back be hurting alot and i get tired fast

terri101

Asked by terri101 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nutted? thats sick..
    Yes your pregnant with triplets two girls and a boy.
    They are due in three months.
    you will name them Delilah, Quincey and Jane.

Congrats.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Nutted? Anyways the only way you will know is to take a test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• amellia512.. couldn't say it better!
    butterfly1677

Answer by butterfly1677 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Wow, we have an edumacated one on our hands!

Congrats you've now caught the HIV which is why you're so tired, but unfortunately you're not preggers... Because God wouldn't do that to a child!

Go away troll!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• So 4 weeks ago? but your period isn't due till the end of the month right? just how long are your cycles. Cause if its been 4 weeks since then you have either already had a period or missed one or due for one anytime now unless your cycles are just crazy long.
    carterclan02

Answer by carterclan02 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• @ Carter

It's a troll! Don't give it educational knowledge! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• To first anonymous poster....I think you mean fortunately she's not pregnant :)
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 2:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• That I did! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• gosh some of these seem so helpful.lol Id wait to see if i miss my period before takin a test or say anything to anybody.
    firewife1

Answer by firewife1 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Nutted? Seriously. Say it with me..E J A C U L A T E D! It sounds so sick and makes you look nasty when you say nutted. Its been 4 weeks, if you were pregnant it would show up on the test. So if you think you are, then take the test! Or you can wait until your missed period. But i would test.
    And i would like to add that its said My back IS hurting, i havent MISSED my period because it DOES NOT come UNTIL the end of the month. Sheesh.
    Anonymous