Why is the media so affraid of God?

Did anyone else notice that media failed to mention the the 700 Club sent Bibles to the trapped miners and shirts. And that a few of those mines came to Christ and accepted Him as their Lord and Savior. God forbid any good or positive news about Christians be made news worthy with our biast media. Such a shame! The Lord never turns His back on us, but man are we quick to deny Him and turn our back to Him!

mommywood13

Asked by mommywood13 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They canNOT tolerate ANY competition!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Very true waldorfmom!

mommywood13

Comment by mommywood13 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• – collapse
    What does "the the" mean? they sent bibles to trapped shirts? huh? what the fuck are u talking about? Please provide the link where any media person says that they are AFFraid (misspelled by the way) of God, PLEASE I really want to see this with my own two eyes. If you are not able than you are simply assuming, have you heard what that makes you?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• Wow your so lady like! Im so impressed with how you speak to people. If you dont like what I have to say then dont read it. Simple as that. God bless you
    mommywood13

Comment by mommywood13 (original poster) at 3:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• First of all, I don't see where the media is afraid of God. Jose Henriquez, was the 24th miner rescued from the mine and he asked to have 33 small Bibles sent down through a supply shaft. It was in the media that he led a bible study and prayer.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• The Seventh-day Adventist Church sent 33 miniature bibles to miners trapped in a miner The Pope sent them 33 rosaries.

Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• All this was in the news daily, if you were following the story.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• First, truthteller0722, you're a troll. (and I spelled it correctly)

Now, OP, IMO, God is left out of so many of the discussions because the recognition of God forces people to behave in a way that is moral. Lying, deceit, and manipulation of facts, as the main stream media employs, cannot be done. They would also have to admit, that though Christians practice their faith in a particular way, we worship the same God as Muslims and Jews. That cannot be tolerated. God, when mentioned, must be the Christian God. So, they have to avoid it like the plaque. Plus, Christians doing anything that even hints of compassion ruins their whole argument. (truthtell, I even used correct grammar!)

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

Never let facts get in the way of a pityfest.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Wow truthteller, to tell YOU the truth....you are a snot. I am embarrassed for your children.

OP, I think this is a nice story. The US media does seem to be afraid of faith...especially if it is the Christian one.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2010