I've got bronchitis..

dear god help me i have never coughed so much in my life. i cant make it stop. there is nothing that lasts and i am 24/25 weeks pregnant so i pee my pants so much it's insane. this is supposed to be the off season for needing pads.

I'm so ticked. and i dun wanna lay down... everything drives me alittle more crazy when i cannot focus -due to coughing. I have been to the ER and my dr. I'm on meds...

HELP! even just support would be nice. i feel so crappy

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• feel better I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon!  Hang in there!

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Ick.

You should be fine in just a few days if you're on anti-biotics. Last time I was really sick I invested in a lot of warm drinks and the Lord of the Rings dvd set =)

GL! It'll be over shortly!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• warm drinks are good, especially hot peppermint tea, while it's too hot to drink inhale the steam from the cup, it helps soothe your cough and break up what's in your chest. my dd (5years) has chronic bronchitis and gets it several times a year, (actually has it right now and i think i have a sinus infection...yuck) and she has an inhaler for it, and antibiotics. the warm steam really helps her, and at night just prop yourself up with a couple pillows so you aren't laying flat and put some vicks rub on your chest, neck, and back, that'll help you sleep better. hope you get better!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010