Bad hair day every day!

I need some help! Every type of shampoo i use these days leaves me with flaky dry skin by morning! I don't know what to do. I've used cream rinces, moisturizers, expensive shampoo's and ones at Wal-Mart. Do you have one that's working for you? Also, using anything special to make it thicker and growing/looking healthy?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried dandruff shampoos?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• try washing every oter day
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Ooh, I'm working on this right now too! I wash my hair every other day so the natural oils aren't totally stripped away. Last night, I got a deep conditioning thing, 3-minute miracle by Aussi (I think, it's in a purple bottle) and so far, my scalp is not flaky. I hope it continues to work. I also like a new shampoo/conditioner Aveeno has out. IDK what it's called, but it's in a tall skinny bottle and smells good.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010