In 940 characters or less...

In 940 characters or less, what would you tell your childen if this was your last day to take a breath? What would be your legacy you'd leave behind in words for them and future generations? Plz keep it clean. Tk u ")

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• My last words would be the words I tell them everyday....I LOVE YOU! My words to pass on would be "live for the day, laugh as much as you can, and share love in the most positive form.
    LIVE
    LAUGH
    LOVE
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Awesome answer Chevey01! I try to do that myself. But its nice to hear it coming from someone else as well! Thank you for sharing it.
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• 1. and most important.......ALWAYS treat other people as you would like them to treat you!
    2. NEVER tell a lie of any sort. (refer back to number 1)
    3. gain as much knowledge as you possibly can, knowledge is power!!!
    4. Take time to appreciate the small things in life, the things most people overlook. Such as, a raindrop on a leaf, the smell of fresh-cut grass.
    5. You are by far the best thing I ever did!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'd tell him that he is the most amazing thing to ever have happened to me. I'd tell him that I love him more than all world combined, more than life itself. I'd tell him that he's amazing, and beautiful, and so special. I'd let him know that he's capable of anything he ever wants to accomplish in life, and that I'll be proud of him, watching from Heaven, no matter what he chooses to do in life. I'd let him know that I will always be a large part of him, and that I'll see him in Heaven one day. Most importantly, I'd thank him. Thank him for making me a mommy and giving me everything I've ever wanted in life and that I'll love him of forever. :*)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I love you. You are special. You are amazing. You are an individual. You are a child of God. You have the great potential to do whatever you want, and become whomever you can. God is real. He loves you. He has a plan for you. Follow Him. Follow your heart too. And I'll always be near. We are sealed together as a family forever - so parting will only be for a little while. I will always be your mommy, and I will always help you when you most need me. You are my baby, and always will be. "I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living (physically or spiritually), my baby you'll be."
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 3:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Okay I am fake puking at the disgusting lies these moms will tell their children. That is just horrible!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Truthteller0722, how could you say something so unkind and untrue? How could you tell any mother on Cafemom that they don't love their children? Did you get hurt by your mother? Did she fail you in some way? Don't you tell your children how much you love them? This is really uncalled for. I just don't understand what would make a person be so mean spirited about an issue that is so near the heart of a mother...How very sad...
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would tell her I love her. To always be who she is and not try to conform and to do her best in whatever she does. I would tell her to live like it was her last day alive and to love with all her heart and to treat people with respect and dignity no matter what because she would never know a person's complete story. And to live with no regrets.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• BTW this is a really really good question!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Okay I am fake puking at the disgusting lies these moms will tell their children. That is just horrible!! "

What lies? Nothing I said would be even one tiny fraction of a lie. Maybe YOU can't believe that someone would feel that way toward their child, which is incredibly sad, but that doesn't mean that WE don't feel that way. I think it's just horrible that you can't believe that some people really do love their children like that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2010