Do you think downward on parents that smoke??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I smoke, so no! My DH doesnt smoke, but I dont smoke inside or in the car unless it is a very long PCS trip (military move) and then all the windows are down, everyone can really kiss my ass b/c I am my own person, and noone has the right to judge!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree with babylove76 I to am a smoker my lungs my life but we smoke outside tho
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 3:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Nope, because I smoke and it is my choice to do so. Anyone who wants to bash me, fu^& off!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• When they do it with their children around, yes. When they do it with their children in the car, I want to scream.
    rav78

Answer by rav78 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't have a problem with it, then again i was a smoker for a long time ( not anymore will be 1 year and 1 month on the 18th) i just hope and pray they have enough love for the kids and their kids' lungs to not smoke around them
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 4:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• As long as they don't smoke in the house or blow it in the kids' faces, then I have no problem with it. I used to have a really hard time dealing with some of the women I worked with smoking with their hugely pregnant belly hanging out. I never said anything to them though. It's a personal choice.
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 8:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i think other parents will do what they are gunna do
    i am not a smoker but my daughters father is
    i hate that he smokes cuz it stinks and it is still on his clothes when he comes back in
    im not gunna think down on him or any one els
    i just let my daughter know that smokeing is very bad and that she has asthma and it is very bad for her to even be around
    Anna Bananerz W.

Answer by Anna Bananerz W. at 9:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• No the only time is when your smoking near my children and we cat get away from it. I have asked people do you mind we all have to stay together and my daughter is having a har time breathing due to the smoke. They said saorry and had no other issues
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 11:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

---
    This.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• No... but I think you shouldn't smoke around the kids. One of my relatives smokes in the house with young children... they all have asthma. It wouldn't kill him to go outside. I think that's inconsiderate.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010