have been ttc #2 since march with no luck.. do i need medical help?

no problems getting prego w/ my son.. i have irregualr periods.. but weve been ttc this one and timing it on the calendar and everything but no luck! do i need clomid? am i doing something worng.. or do we need assitance?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're really unsure and worried, call your dr because he knows your history and will be able to give you a more definitive answer as far as when you should start to really ? things. Also, things usually happen when you're not stressing about them. Relax, be patient and let nature take it's course. GL
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I read something today that said you shouldn't worry until you have continuously had unprotected sex for one year without getting pregnant, if you are under the age of 35, over the age of 35 they shorten that to 6 months.

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Have u tried an ovulation predictor kit? That may be a good idea and then u can pin point your most fertile days. Gyn 's are sending women to infertility docs after 6 months of trying now ...for the most part and not waiting a full year. Good Luck!!!! I have been there....pregnant with #2 now....took 3 years for my first and one try for my second....I am 7 weeks....send prayers and good thoughts ladies!
    Gracie06

Answer by Gracie06 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Your cycles have changed, and the book will help you track them.

This worked better than any ovulation predictor kit; I got pregnant the very first cycle, and gthe OPK was WAY off.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2008