COULD I BE PREGNANT???????

the last two weeks I have eaten really badly as in way more and I have been breaking out like crazy and not feeling good sometimes....sluggish and sometimes upset stomache..... and I have been gaining weight but i just thought it was from how i was eating...now i jsut wa sin bathroom and i swear I think i look 5 months preggo almost..... but I have had a period all week........so could it be bloating????? I am also on depo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• By a home pregnancy test. It isnt unusual for a woman to have her period when she normally would, in the early stages of her pregnancy. I had one--albeit a lighter one than normal, up until my 3rd month. I do know that Depo (and other birth control methods) can cause weight gain & bloating. If you think there's a chance you might be pregnant, you want to find out soon so you can get off the birth control. To be safe, I'd take 2 tests, serveral days apart.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 5:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would say you coouulld be pregnant. Eating poorly, breaking out and weight gain/bloating do seem related to me though. ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 3:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• the onjly way to know for sure is to take a test or go to the OB/GYN
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 3:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you have to ask then the answer is yes you could be pregnant ;)  A test is the only way to know for sure.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would take a test or make an appointment with your ob/gyn. It could be a side effect of your depo shot.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i know somebody who got prego on depo twice cannot go by that. id take a home pregnancy test.
    firewife1

Answer by firewife1 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010