Could you stay in a relationship that you never have sex in?? adult content

I mean I know that sex isnt the most important thing but to me it is important I see it as a bonding experience and a way to express how you feel about one another...I am not sure I could be in a relationship with absolutely no sex.
Would you?? Why or why not??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think I could stay in a sexless relationship because even though sex isn't the most important aspect of a relationship, it's still part of the intimacy between two people
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• it depends on why there was no sex. I mean, was my spouse paralized from the waist down? if yes, then of course I could. If he just was not attracted to me, or was getting it somewhere else, or just plain didn't want to have sex, that would mean serious issues. I would try to work through it but if we couldn't then no, I could not stay in a relationship like that.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Good question......... wondering this myself a lot lately. Been about a year for SO and I, and the once or twice we did before than since our son was born I only went through with out of pity. But I honestly do not like him anymore, I still love him but I really, really, really do not like him as a person anymore. He is just a horrible person!! I am an adult, I cannot be intimate with a person whom I do not like or love. Has to be both for me!!! And I hate him, so no sex for either of us.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• iv been married a year and my husband is 22 and i always want to have sex and him and i only have sex almost once every month

and i want to know but are marrage is good and idk y he dosnt want to have sex he says hes tired

hes a marine lol

and well i know for a fact hes not cheating on me
    and i think sex is verry important

but i just leard how to pleasure myself lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 3:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Why none?
    Medical reasons? sure, I'd stay with him
    Because he wasn't interested? I'd prefer to be with somebody who desired me
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010