Does your SO/DH have friends of the oppisite sex?? What is your opinion on this??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup, and so do I. neither one of us are the jealous type, and we both trust each other completely.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• He does not. But even if he did I wouldn't care. I trust him. I know that he would never do anything to disrespect me or our relationship. I feel like he can be friends with whomever he chooses, but that I have the right to say something if I feel the relationship is innappropriete in any way. I would then expect him to respond accordingly.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Opposite is the proper spelling. NO, I would not care either way. I would know if he was cheating, I can tell if anyone is cheating after spending a short amount of time with both of them together, it's sooooooo obvious to me!!! Tone of voice and body language speak volumes!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We both have good friends of the opposite sex. My best friend since we were 4, we're now 40, is a guy. Now he is also friends with my DH, his wife and I are good friends, and our children play together. DH has a very good female friend and the situation is the same as with my friend. I do not see any problems with a male and female being just friends. Our marriage is based on trust, love, and respect for each other, so I know I would never do anything to dishonor our relationship and neither would he.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• he has lot of girlfriends they are just friend and I trust him and they come to my house and call him on my home no ....
    asatyal

Answer by asatyal at 9:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We don't have friends of the opposite sex. It has nothing to do with jealousy or trust for either of us. We just don't believe that men and women can ever really be just friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes, he does and it doesn't bother me. We both trust each other immensely and we know it would be stupid to do anything with those friends.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It is good for us all to have friends of the opposite sex.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• he has a few but he isnt attracted to them we all go out sometimes with the girls bf's
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2010