I have different opinions on how far along I am.

I don't know what week I am truely on. My doctor has measured my uterus and told me I should be 29 weeks. But other nurses and such say I am 30 weeks now. How can I know for sure how far along I am? Can I just say I am 30 weeks?

fluppyducky

Asked by fluppyducky at 3:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I honestly would say 30 weeks lol the same thing happened to me. My doc changed the due date AND everytime i go in there for a routine check-up he says im a different amount of weeks everytime. First, he says im 24 than last time it was 26...he's crazy lol so i just round it up & go with the first due date he gave me lol it doesnt hurt to round it up :-) But you can know how far along you are by going to
    www.welcomebabyhome.com & you can get at least an idea by putting in the date of your last period. Hope this helps! :) **TaKe CaRe**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I've have been told different due dates too. I think they might of gave the wrong EDD because my daughter is measuring big for 25wks.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Since it is so close I don't think it's a huge deal on which one just don't be surprised if your 40 weeks and she doesn't come
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• if its less than a coulpe weeks diff, it doesnt really matter. once u hit 37 weeks its safe to have ur baby
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Thanks everyone so much! You guys helped a lot. :D
    fluppyducky

Comment by fluppyducky (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010