What is your problem? adult content

Don't tell me I think I am always right! How the hell can YOU know what I am thinking? Don't put the words on here to make yourself look like an ass for something so stupid and childish!
If I ask a question, because I don't know how to answer it - what gives you the right to tell me what I SHOULD think? It is asking what would YOU do! Learn how to read, share toys and if you can't say something nice don't fucking say it at all! I learned it in kindergarden. You obviously missed that class!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Okay, you want help. Let's help. We did not all offend you, so please let us help you. Ignore the ones that caused you upset. They either did not know better or were actually trying to get the reaction you are giving them.
    Don't let them win. Go above them. It is their problem, do not let them make it yours.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• She scared me! Eeek
    nikki_radio_dj

Answer by nikki_radio_dj at 4:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• we have a right to our opinions, but if you are going to post them, stand behind them and don't post anonymously. thats the one i have an issue with, especially if you're going to be rude with your post.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• ummm...ok....feel better now?
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• What is the exact question?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It may be time to take an answers break.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• YES, I DO feel better, I just took a break for the past couple hours and HERE is the question I am talking about. Hopefully that answers everyones comments. Thank you for reading it and I just want to say that I am so sick and tired of people (not you guys) will take a question I have because obviously - this happened 5 yrs ago and I am still wondering what I should have done! UGH!!

Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 5:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Excuse me? "people like me"? That's a pretty dumb thing to say. Did you even go read the other question? Probably not - after all people like you like to spout off whatever they want without actually gathering all the facts.....but I'll "roll with the punches" because I'm a trained monkey with no feelings of my own.....good grief!
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 7:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Oh, and let's not forget that "people like you" have "the right to answer however you want" but I guess "people like me" don't have the right to defend ourselves when "people like you" attack "people like me". LMAO
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 7:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree bigfordbrat. I never post anonymously. I think its cowardly IMO. I am standing up for my opinion.
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2010