is anyone taking lexapro?? i want to know if you have tried to get off and how your feel

jomama2467

Asked by jomama2467 at 7:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• I'm taking it but I haven't tried to come off of it yet because I just started in September. I imagine it would be like coming off any SSRI/SNRI and you have to do it slowly or you will have crazy withdrawals and feel worse before you get better. I went through the w/d coming off paxil, prozac, and had a weaning regiment for Effexor. It's not something you want to stop taking cold turkey. If this is your first antidepressant and you've been on it for a while, you should talk to your doctor about weaning from it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• no i love it i dont want to come off . only when i am trying to get pregnant. do you love being on it...... and how long have you been on it
    jomama2467

Comment by jomama2467 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2010