does anyone know....

What the cost of pictures of your newborn are at the hospital? or is every hospital different?

xtatianax

Asked by xtatianax at 7:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know they were really expensive. We did the same as Zoeyis. We did our own with the digital.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think every hospital is different. I know my friend and I had our children a month apart in the same town, at different hospitals, and there were different picture companies at each hospital doing pictures.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Depends on what size picture package you want they range from $25-150
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• it depends on the company and size of packages. but i would rather have pictures done by family or at a studio. why buy the set from the hospital when all they do is lay them down on a pink or blue blanket and dont even care if they look good
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Our hospital doesn't do them. If you don't have a camera and no one with one visits, no pictures for you.
    Anonymous