Pimerica Financial Services,Anyone do this job ?

My husband wants us to consider this job?
After reading the website i have reservations on the subject.
Does anybody have any thoughts on it ?
Does it work,is it a gimmick ?
Any input would be great.

Here is the website to check it out for yourself,may help before giving an answer.

http://www.primerica.com/public/freedom_opportunity.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know what to say. if you want to do something from home you want to make sure you like it. My cousin she is just starting it and she told me they say a lot of lies and she wasn't sure if she wanted to do it anymore.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I felt the lies through the website but i'm tring to make my husband understand the bigger picture where yes,money is great but at what cost.
    The word turn key,concerns me and the people that say how good it is are already doctors or lawyers...was just odd ot me.
    Thanks for your input and others is appreciated.
    Anonymous

• if you have reservations, you are already answering your own question. before you get involved, you should look into other companies to compare compensation plans, products, etc. I did just that, I was considering a company to become an IBO, started doing research, and found 2 others that were more what would work with me... and really happy I took the direction I did...

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm trying to get facts to present to my husband where it is not his wife not wanting to work and make her family money,but the pros versus cons,to make an informed decision in the end.
    He just see $$$ and i want him to see past that with actual objective views,including giving me other perspectives to my own feeling at this point,which is no way.
    Maybe being pregnant right now is not the time for this which is clouding my thinking.?
    That is why i came here for advice.
    Anonymous

• Oops,i do work i ment work at another job fo extra income..pregnancy brain..sorry!
    Anonymous

• There are a lot of other businesses you can do from home and make a lot of money with them. If you want you can check out what I do and we can show him that Primerica is not the only one.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• safer at home is right, that is not the only business out there that can bring in some extra money...consider a business that has been there for years and still growing, continue doing ur research before you find what is going to work 4 YOU and YOU only, you must be passionate about what you do or it wont work....take a look at my profile and see what business I am affiliated with. I can also send you how the compensation plan works if you'd like.....good luck
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I've made over $150K from Home - my advice: No matter how many biz opps you search, you're wasting your time, unless you learn how to market ! If you've EVER wanted to LEARN HOW the TOP EARNERS make BIG $$$ ONLINE, learn for NEARLY FREE & EARN WHILE YOU LEARN, $50 - $200 daily, this is  the best $15 you'll EVER spend & will help your earning power for the rest of your life CLICK HERE NOW  >  http://GuaranteedCash4You.com  214-377-8015

BlessingsInCash

Answer by BlessingsInCash at 2:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008