have you ever just had something that boosted you?

past few months ive been in a slump...a sorta sahm mom, career conflicted, lil bit lonely (im a hermit..sorta..not a lot of friends) well i had my last surgery recently (long story) and we took a raod trip to visit my family up north in ohio...the week went great, had some pamper time (mani, pedi, hair etc etc) talked things over with the mom and i left with a really renewed feeling. im s ure about what im gonna do with my career now , i feel fresher and im out of my rut...not sure how i got in or out but i feel like its passed now. anyone else had something like this ever?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh yeah, my parents got to the point they paid me to go out and realize that there is a city...lol.. i just had my first baby and my hubby was gone in the army so i would spend days and night in are house and not go anywhere and my parents wanted me to have some fun again and everything after that i found that its ok to go to college and it had a daycare so that even made my life more exiting
    Anonymous